It is the time for us to count our blessings, no matter how small. To remind ourselves the source of smiles, laughter and joy. So I thought I'd try to come up with a list of the little and big things that bring a smile to my face and give me that warm fuzzy feeling one.
- Seeing and playing with cute little kiddies
- Giving and making loved ones happy
- Cooking and baking and being in the kitchen (not washing!)
- Flowers - be it receiving, buying or arranging
- Being appreciated and loved
- Zooming along on a long uncongested road
What else is there? I shall try to think of more to add to the list. Speaking of lists, I haven't been able to draw up a Christmas list yet, as I've been lacking in inspiration. Find it a tad contrived to just buy random gifts for people as I believe gifts should be meaningful.
So what gives you joy? And what joy are you bringing to people around you this holiday season?